Not Your Mama’s Avocado Toast
- 8 thick cut pieces country bread toasted
- 1 cup hummus pre-made, your favorite
- 1 cup edamame shelled, steamed, soybeans
- 1 medium cucumber peeled and cut lengthwise into thin strips
- 2 large avocados pitted and sliced
- 1 tablespoon za’atar
- sea salt
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- 4 sprigs fresh dill gently chopped
- 1 large lemon cut into wedges
- Spread a thick layer of hummus onto each slice of toast. Then equally layer edamame, cucumber, and avocados.
- Season with za’atar and salt, and top with pine nuts and dill. Serve with a lemon wedge.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!