No Fuss Pizza
- 4 servings pre-made pizza dough
- extra virgin olive oil
- 2 medium vine-ripened tomatoes
- 1 medium red onion halved and sliced
- 1/2 cup green olives sliced
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 large green bell pepper seeded and sliced
- 1 large beet peeled and sliced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to whatever the instructions of the pizza dough requires.
- Roll out pizza dough on a lightly floured surface, and gently brush with olive oil oil. Layer the veggies in any order you like, brush with more olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and bake according to dough instructions.
- And that’s it! So easy, and you can always change up what veggies you use, or add tomato sauce - it’s very customizable!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!