- 8 cups vegetable stock
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chili paste
- 2 cups fresh shiitake mushrooms sliced
- 2 3-oz, packages instant ramen seasoning packet discarded
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 3 green onions sliced thin
- sea salt
- In a large Dutch oven or stock pot, bring the broth and garlic to a simmer over medium heat. Stir in the soy sauce, vinegar, and chili paste.
- Add the mushrooms and reduce the heat to low. Simmer for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Add the ramen noodles and turn the heat up to medium high.
- Cook until the noodles are al dente (about 3 to 4 minutes), stirring while it cooks. Mix in the sesame oil and season with salt to taste.
- Serve with green onion on top.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!