Mint and Tofu Spring Rolls
- 8 rice paper wrappers softened according to packaging instructions
- 1 10-oz. block tofu drained, patted dry, and cut into 1/2 inch cubes, firm or extra firm
- sea salt
- 2 large radishes sliced thin
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 3 green onions chopped
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 1 small cucumber julienned
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1 medium shallot minced
- 1 large lemon juiced
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- Before assembling rolls, quickly season all sides of tofu lightly with sea salt.
- Then, on softened rice paper wraps, assemble! Add in all veggies and tofu, then gently wrap like a burrito (it might take a few tries till you get a pretty one!) - be very careful, the rice paper is extremely fragile and easily tears.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients for dipping sauce. Once fully combined, serve alongside the rolls!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!