- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion diced
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 2 large carrots peeled and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups trimmed and chopped green beans
- 1 medium zucchini chopped
- 1 15-oz. can diced fire-roasted tomatoes
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon crushed red chili pepper flakes
- 1 14.5-oz. can kidney beans drained and rinsed
- 2 cups pasta noodles (macaroni, Fusilli, or any other smaller noodle)
- 1 cup stems removed and chopped kale
- In a large slow cooker, combine all ingredients EXCEPT noodles and kale. Stir well and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours.
- 30 to 45 minutes before serving, prepare pasta according to packaging.
- Stir kale into soup, and let it wilt, and add pasta, once it’s al dente and then serve!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!