Mexican Street Corn Salad
- 1 cup plain non-dairy yogurt
- 2 large limes juiced
- 1 medium jalapeño seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 4 ears corn shucked and kernels removed
- 1 large avocado pitted and sliced
- 1 14.5-oz. can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 1 small red onion halved and sliced
- 1 bunch cilantro chopped
- In a blender, combine all dressing ingredients, blend until smooth and set aside.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and corn. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring frequently, until corn begins to char slightly. Remove from heat and let cool for 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine corn mix, black beans, pepper, onion, and cilantro. Drizzle dressing over everything and toss then serve!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!