Loaded Naan Flatbread Pizza
- 4 large pieces naan
- 1 1/2 cups tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 medium shallot minced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 cups vegan shredded cheese
- 1 small yellow onion halved and sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 medium green bell pepper seeded and sliced
- 1 cup shiitake mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine next 7 ingredients (tomato sauce through onion powder). Evenly spread tomato sauce on each piece of naan.
- Evenly distribute toppings (cheese through olives), and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is completely melted and veggies are tender.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!