- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 large portobello mushroom caps sliced into strips
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 taco-sized corn or flour tortillas
- 1 cup kimchi
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and mushrooms and season with salt and pepper to taste. Stirring constantly, cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and slightly caramelized on edges. Remove from heat and lay on a paper towel lined plate.
- Now, make tacos! Fill each tortilla with mushrooms, kimchi, bean sprouts, and drizzle with sriracha!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!