Kimchi Fried Rice
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 medium yellow onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cups cooked short grain white rice cold or room temperature
- 1 cup shelled edamame soy beans
- 1 cup kimchi chopped
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- In a large wok or skillet, heat coconut oil over medium high heat. Add onion and garlic and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until garlic is golden and onion is translucent.
- Add in rice, edamame, kimchi, sesame seeds, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir continuously while cooking, and remove from heat once hot all the way through, and beans are tender - about 5 to 8 minutes.
- Drizzle sesame oil over the top, toss gently, and then serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!