Kale and Root Veggie Salad
- 5 cups kale stems removed and chopped
- 1 small red onion halved and sliced thin
- 1 large carrot peeled and grated
- 2 large radishes sliced
- 1 cup chopped marinated beets chopped
- 1 large kohlrabi peeled and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine first 6 ingredients (kale through kohlrabi). In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients (garlic through salt and pepper). Once dressing is thoroughly combined, toss it with the salad, and serve!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!