Hummus Veggie Sandwich
- 1 medium cucumber halved and sliced
- 2 medium vine-ripened tomatoes sliced
- 2 large radishes sliced
- 1 medium bell pepper seeded and sliced
- 2 cups sprouts (radish, alfalfa, broccoli, etc)
- 1 large avocado pitted and sliced
- 4 handfuls arugula
- 8 slices whole grain bread toasted
- Vegan mayonnaise
- hummus pre-made, your favorite
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Lay out all the veggies so the sandwich building is easy.
- Spread a little vegan mayo on a slice of bread, and add a very generous spread of hummus on your second slice of bread. Then assemble! Layer all the veggies between the two pieces of bread, season with salt and pepper to taste, and voila!
- Feel free to customize with different veggies or spreads!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!