Harvest Power Bowl
- 2 cups quinoa
- 1 large sweet potato peeled and cubed
- 2 medium beets peeled and cubed
- 1 large turnip peeled and cubed
- 1 large red onion roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 cup microgreens
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 2 radishes sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Prepare quinoa according to packaging.
- In a large bowl, toss together next 11 ingredients (sweet potato through coriander). Once fully combined, transfer to the baking sheet. Place in oven and roast for 25 to 30 minutes or until fork tender.
- Once quinoa and veggies are done, prepare bowls.
- Start with a base of quinoa, add a scoop of roasted veggies, some micro greens, almonds, radishes, and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!