Greek Chickpea Salad
- 1 head romaine lettuce chopped
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 14.5-oz. can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup sliced Kalamata olives
- 1 medium cucumber chopped
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Toss together until fully mixed. Adjust salt and pepper as needed, and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!