Garlic Ginger Udon Noodle Salad
Garlic Ginger Vinaigrette
- 1 medium piece ginger peeled and grated, 2 inches
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 lime juiced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 servings Udon Noodles
- 1 medium cucumber peeled and julienned
- 4 green onions chopped
- 4 radishes sliced
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 quarter of medium head red cabbage thinly shaved
- 1/2 cup chopped basil
- 2 tablespoons black sesame seeds
- Prepare udon noodles according to packaging. Once done, rinse in cold water and drain.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients for vinaigrette. Whisk together well and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked and cooled udon noodles and all remaining ingredients (cucumber through sesame). Toss together lightly, then pour vinaigrette over the top. Again, toss to fully saturate, then serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!