Edamame Grain Bowl
- 2 cups short grain rice
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 medium piece ginger peeled and grated, about 3 inches
- 1 bunch broccolini trimmed
- 1 bunch asparagus spears trimmed and chopped
- 2 cups shelled edamame soybeans
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons black sesame seeds
- Prepare rice according to packaging.
- While rice cooks, prep the rest of the meal.
- Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and ginger, saute for 1 minute. Then add in broccolini, asparagus, edamame, and soy sauce. Cook, stirring regularly, for 8 to 10 minutes or until veggies are tender. Toss in sesame oil and sesame seeds and remove from heat.
- Serve veggies over bed of rice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!