Easy Vegan Pesto
- 2 cups tightly packed fresh basil
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 box linguine pasta prepared according to packaging
- n a food processor, or blender, combine all ingredients EXCEPT linguine. Puree until smooth. If too thick, add more oil or lemon juice. If too thin, add more basil, pine nuts, or nutritional yeast. Taste and season with salt and pepper according to your preferences.
- In a large pan, toss noodles with pesto, heat over medium high heat, and serve as soon as it’s warmed all the way through.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!