Dill and Spring Veggie Potato Salad
- 1 14.5-oz. can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 pound mixed baby potatoes steamed and cooled
- 5 green onions sliced thin
- 1 cup frozen peas thawed
- 2 stalks celery sliced thin
- 1 large avocado pitted and cubed
- 1/3 cup Vegan mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup champagne vinegar
- 1 small bunch fresh dill chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, toss chickpeas with olive oil, salt, pepper, coriander, and onion powder. Once fully combined, transfer to a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Place in oven and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until chickpeas are golden and crispy. Then remove and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, green onions, peas, celery, and avocado. In a small bowl, whisk together mayo, vinegar, and dill. Pour vinaigrette over the veggies, toss to saturate, and then season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with crispy chickpeas on top.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!