Creamy Avocado Pasta
- 1 box pasta of your choosing
- 2 medium avocados pitted and cubed
- 2 large lemons juiced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 small jalapeno pepper seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Prepare pasta according to packaging.
- While pasta cooks, prepare sauce. Combine all remaining ingredients in a food processor (avocado through salt and pepper). Blend until smooth.
- Once pasta is done, drain and combine with sauce in a large pot. Heat over medium heat, just for a few minutes or until heated through, then serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!