Chipotle Black Bean Soup
- 2 14.5-oz. cans black beans drained
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 medium yellow onion
- 1 chipotle chili pepper in adobo sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a large stock pot, combine all ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, and then transfer to a blender. Puree until smooth, and add back to pot. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary, then enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!