Chinese Noodle Stir Fry
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 medium yellow onion halved and sliced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 medium piece ginger peeled and grated, 3 inches
- 1 tablespoon chili paste
- 2 teaspoons Chinese hot mustard
- 1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 green bell pepper seeded and sliced
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 4 servings Chinese egg noodles prepared according to packaging, and cooled
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 handful bean sprouts
- Heat oil in a large wok or skillet. Add onion, garlic, and ginger and cook for about 2 minutes, or until onion is translucent and garlic is golden. Then add in chili paste, mustard, and soy sauce, stir well the add bell pepper, carrots, and cabbage.
- Cook, stirring constantly, for about 3 minutes or until veggies are slightly tender, then add in noodles and sesame oil. Stir over heat for another 2 minutes, then remove and season (if needed) with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with bean sprouts on top.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!