Cauliflower Kale Soup
- 1 medium yellow onion chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 large kohlrabi peeled and cubed
- 2 large carrots peeled and chopped
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 large handfuls kale stems removed and chopped
- 1 14.5-oz. can full fat coconut milk
- In a large slow cooker, combine all ingredients EXCEPT kale and coconut milk. Cook on high for 3 to 4 hours.
- 20 minutes before it’s done cooking, add in kale and coconut milk. Stir to combine, taste and adjust seasoning as needed, and let finish cooking.
- Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!