Black Bean Quinoa Stew
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 medium yellow onion diced
- 1 large jalapeno pepper seeded and minced
- 2 14.5-oz. cans black beans drained
- 5 cups vegetable broth
- 1 14.5-oz. can diced tomatoes drained
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1/2 cup salsa your favorite
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- In a large crock cooker, combine all ingredients, stir well, and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours.
- Once done, taste and adjust spices as needed, and serve hot!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!