Veggie and Tofu Sheet Pan Dinner
- 1 large onion halved and sliced
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups butternut squash cubed
- 1 14-oz. package extra firm tofu cut in 1/2″ cubes
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- In a large bowl, combine onion, broccoli, squash, and tofu. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients (vinegar through thyme). Whisk together well, and then cover veggies and tofu in mixture.
- Make sure it’s fully saturated (gently mix so you don’t break the tofu), cover with plastic wrap, place in refrigerator, and marinate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- At time of cooking, preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Remove veggies and tofu from refrigerator, and evenly arrange on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until veggies are fork tender.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!