Raw Zoodle Pad Thai
- 1 medium daikon radish peeled and spiralized
- 2 medium zucchini spiralized
- 2 large carrots peeled and grated
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 5 green onions chopped
- 1 small bunch cilantro chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup chopped cashews
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 medium limes juiced
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- Place the spiralized radish and zucchini in a large bowl. Add the carrots, bean sprouts, onions, cilantro, sesame seeds, and cashews to the bowl.
- To make the sauce, whisk together all of the sauce ingredients in a medium bowl until the sauce is smooth and creamy. If it’s too thick, you can add a splash of water to get the right consistency. Taste and adjust as desired.
- Toss the veggie mixture in the sauce, and serve!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!