Jackfruit BBQ Sandwiches
- 2 14.5-oz. cans green jackfruit in water 14.5 ounce
- 1 medium yellow onion diced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup barbecue sauce your favorite
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 hamburger buns
- In a slow cooker, combine all ingredients except hamburger buns. Stir to combine, then cook on high for 3 hours.
- Using forks, shred jackfruit until it looks like pulled pork.
- Serve on top of hamburger buns.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!