White Wine Lemon Scallops
- 1 pound sea scallops patted dry, 12 to 15
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary crushed
- 2 tablespoons ghee or use olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- Season scallops evenly with salt, pepper and rosemary. Melt the ghee (or heat the olive oil) in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the scallops and sauté for 2 to 4 minutes per side or until golden; remove from skillet and set aside. Add the lemon juice and wine to the skillet and whisk up all of the browned bits from the bottom of the pan; lower skillet heat and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until sauce has reduced. Serve sauce over the scallops.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve a big spinach salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette on the side.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!