Roasted Bell Pepper Pot Roast
- 1 1/2 pounds beef chuck roast your choice
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 plum tomatoes diced, Roma
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic pressed
- 1/2 cup jarred roasted red bell peppers drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- Season beef roast liberally with salt and pepper and place it in a large slow cooker. Top with remaining ingredients; stir to combine. Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or until beef is fork-tender.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Faux-Tay-Toes (steam cauliflower till tender; drain; mash with a little ghee (or olive oil), salt and pepper till you get a mashed potatoes texture). Add steamed asparagus on the side.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!