Honey Lime Grilled Chicken
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 clove garlic pressed
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate chicken overnight or for at least 5 hours (see recipe). In a medium bowl, whisk together first 8 ingredients (lime juice through garlic). Place chicken in a large zipper topped plastic bag; pour lime juice mixture on top; seal bag and turn to coat chicken. Refrigerate overnight or for at least 5 hours. Preheat indoor or outdoor grill to MEDIUM-HIGH. Remove chicken from marinade (discarding marinade and bag) and grill for 6 to 9 minutes per side or until cooked through.
SERVING SUGGESTION: A big salad of mixed baby greens and sliced strawberries tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette. Add sliced cucumber on the side.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!