Mock Tuna Salad
- 2 16-oz cans great northern beans canned, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1/4 cup celery chopped
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (or more depending on the texture and moistness you like)
- 2 hard-boiled eggs chopped
- dash garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 whole wheat bagels split and toasted
- In a bowl, place beans and mash with a fork. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Serve open faced on toasted bagels.
Per Serving: 445 Calories; 7g Fat; 20g Protein; 75g Carbohydrate; 8g Dietary Fiber; 72mg Cholesterol; 600mg Sodium. Exchanges: 4 1/2 Grain (Starch); 1 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve with coleslaw and baby carrots.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!