- 1 10-oz. package frozen green beans cooked
- 1 pound elbow macaroni cooked
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- In a large bowl, combine green beans, macaroni, carrots, celery, onions and cheese. Toss till blended.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Chill to blend flavors, stirring occasionally.
Per Serving: 430 Calories; 20g Fat; 15g Protein; 48g Carbohydrate; 4g Dietary Fiber; 30mg Cholesterol; 361mg Sodium. Exchanges: 2 1/2 Grain (Starch); 1 Lean Meat; 1 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 3 Fat. SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve with Grilled Tomato Cheese Sandwiches (make with whole grain bread, sliced tomatoes and sliced cheddar cheese—easy!) and a spinach salad.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!