- 3 eggs beaten
- 1 cup nonfat dry milk
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 slices whole wheat bread crumbled
- 3 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 ounces grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried tarragon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bag frozen lima beans thawed, 15 ounce
- 3/4 cup onions finely chopped
- 2 4-oz. cans mushroom pieces drained
- Preheat oven to 325 F degrees. Grease a 5 x 9” loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, dry milk, water, bread, cheeses, tarragon, salt and pepper. Mix well. Add remaining ingredients and mix till blended. In a 5 x 9” loaf pan, place bean mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes till set.
Per Serving: 345 Calories; 11g Fat; 26g Protein; 36g Carbohydrate; 7g Dietary Fiber; 132mg Cholesterol; 485mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1 1/2 Grain (Starch); 2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 1 Non-Fat Milk; 1 Fat. SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve with sweet potato fries (see recipe) and some steamed broccoli.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!