Grilled Vegetable Quesadillas
- 1 medium zucchini sliced
- 1 medium yellow squash sliced
- 1 large red bell pepper seeded, deribbed and sliced
- 1 large onion sliced
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced
- 12 whole wheat flour tortillas
- 2 cups low fat Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- 1 cup cilantro chopped
- Preheat outdoor grill, indoor grill or oven broiler.
- Combine veggies and grill using a grilling basket .
- When veggies are done, arrange them on 6 of the tortillas. Top with the cheese, cilantro and remaining tortillas. Wrap in foil and set on grill just long enough for cheese to melt. Cut into wedges and serve.
Per Serving: 281 Calories; 9g Fat; 11g Protein; 40g Carbohydrate; 4g Dietary Fiber; 17mg Cholesterol; 610mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 1 Fat. SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve quesadillas with sour cream, your favorite jarred salsa and a big green salad.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!