- 1 1/2 cups snow peas cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 3 cups chopped broccoli florets
- 12 ounces penne pasta
- 1 1/4 cups plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 5 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 15 small green olives pitted and chopped
- 2 small onions cut into rings
- DO AHEAD TIP: Make Pasta salad ahead of time so you can let it chill for several hours for optimal flavor. In a colander, place snow peas and broccoli. Cook penne pasta according to package directions. Pour pasta and cooking water over the vegetables in colander slightly cooking the veggies. Rinse under cold water and drain.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients, mixing well. Add pasta and veggies. Mix well. Chill several hours if possible to blend flavors.
Per Serving: 326 Calories; 5g Fat; 14g Protein; 55g Carbohydrate; 4g Dietary Fiber; 5mg Cholesterol; 258mg Sodium. Exchanges: 2 1/2 Grain (Starch); 0 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Non-Fat Milk; 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve with a Romaine salad (see options in the side salad section) and some garlic bread.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!