- 1 pound Bow Tie pasta
- 12 sun-dried tomatoes oil packed, drained and cut into strips
- 8 plum tomatoes chopped
- 2 bunches arugula torn into bite size pieces (more or less to taste)
- 8 sprigs fresh parsley coarsely chopped
- 3/4 bunch fresh basil coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 large lemons
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Romano cheese optional
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the sun dried tomatoes, plum tomatoes, arugula, parsley, and basil. Add the pasta and toss.
- Drizzle the pasta with olive oil and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to mix well. Garnish with Roman cheese (optional).
Per Serving: 209 Calories; 19g Fat; 3g Protein; 11g Carbohydrate; 4g Dietary Fiber; 0mg Cholesterol; 53mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 3 1/2 Fat. SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve with a salad of baby greens and garlic bread.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!