Tomato Pork Chops
- 4 6-oz. boneless pork chops
- 2 cups low sodium tomato juice
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 medium onion thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place pork chops in a baking dish; season with salt and pepper. Pour tomato juice over chops and top with sliced onion. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil wrap then bake for 30 minutes.
- Add additional juice to baking dish, if needed.
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed broccoli spears and Faux-Tay-Toes (steam cauliflower till tender; drain, mash with butter, cream cheese, salt, and pepper till you get a mashed potatoes texture). SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve mashed russet potatoes instead of Faux-Tay-Toes. KOSHER: Use boneless skinless chicken thighs instead of pork chops. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure tomato juice is gluten-free. NUTRITION: per serving: 228 Calories; 8g Fat; 32g Protein; 8g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 77mg Cholesterol; 120mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 1/2 Vegetable. Points: 5
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!