Spicy Orange Shrimp
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 25 large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons ghee or use olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 orange juiced
- In a small bowl, combine paprika, salt, pepper, onion powder, chili powder and oregano; sprinkle mixture evenly over shrimp.
- Heat the ghee (or oil) in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and shrimp then drizzle with the orange juice; cook for 3 to 6 minutes per side or until shrimp are pink and opaque.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve shrimp over Cauli-Rice (process cauliflower in a blender or food processor until it resembles grains of rice; steam “rice” till tender; drain; salt and pepper to taste and fluff with a fork). Add garlicky sautéed baby spinach on the side.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!