No-Bake Garlicky Ziti
- 12 ounces Ziti uncooked or use another medium pasta
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 cups tomatoes chopped, seeded
- 3 tablespoons black olives chopped
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a large saucepan, cook pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse and cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine garlic, oil, Italian seasoning, chopped tomatoes and olives; toss with the warm pasta until well coated.
- Sprinkle with shredded Parmesan and toss again (the heat from the pasta will melt the cheese); salt and pepper to taste and serve.
SERVING SUGGESTION: A big salad and some garlic toast. VEGETARIAN: No changes necessary. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure Italian seasoning and olives are gluten-free. Use gluten-free pasta. NUTRITION: per serving: 309 Calories; 10g Fat; 10g Protein; 46g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 3mg Cholesterol; 151mg Sodium. Exchanges: 3 Grain(Starch); 0 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat. Points: 8
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!