Crock Chicken Drumsticks
- 8 skinless chicken drumsticks
- 8 ounces chili sauce this is by the ketchup in the grocery store
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons salsa
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Place chicken in a slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours.
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: A big bowl of broccoli slaw (use a ready-made mix and toss with low fat mayo and a little rice vinegar). SERVING SUGGESTION: Add buttered corn on the cob. KOSHER: Use vegetarian Worcestershire sauce. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure chili sauce, molasses, Worcestershire sauce, and salsa are gluten free. NUTRITION: per serving: 218 Calories; 5g Fat; 31g Protein; 11g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 112mg Cholesterol; 257mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 0 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 5
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!