Totally Baked Garlic Chicken
DESCRIPTION: Yes, you heard me! This chicken really is TOTALLY garlic – you’ll love it!
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 5 cloves garlic pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 12 chicken drumsticks
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients except chicken. Place drumsticks in an alternating line on a baking dish.
- Pour garlic mixture over the chicken and bake for 45 minutes or until done.
SERVING SUGGESTION: A big bowl of Zesty Coleslaw (finely shredded cabbage, carrots, radishes, zucchini and red onion tossed with a whisked-up dressing of apple cider vinegar, raw honey, extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper).
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!