Spiced Warm Apple Pie
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 medium apples peeled, cored and chopped into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted chopped walnuts
- In a medium-size cooking pot over medium-high heat, heat oil, add apples and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring regularly, or until slightly softened. Add the remaining ingredients and cook for 5 more minutes, or until well combined.
- Place cooked mixture into a small glass baking dish and pack down to form apple pie. Serve warm immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!