Sausage Patties with Fresh Strawberries
- 5 slices bacon
- 3/4 cup chopped leek
- 1 medium apple cored and quartered
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 2 teaspoons dried sage
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 pounds ground pork
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a food processor, combine ingredients 1 to 9 (bacon through cloves) and blend until everything is well combined, about 1 to 2 minutes. Then add the pork and pulse until blended into the mixture.
- Form the mixture into patties and place onto prepared baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, or until the patties are cooked throughout. Serve warm alongside fresh strawberries.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!