- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries slightly thawed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a food processor or blender, add ingredients 1 to 5 (pumpkin through maple syrup) and blend until a smooth batter forms, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Form into small balls and press flat with a spoon to leave a small indent on top of each one. Press a raspberry into each indent.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the bottom of each cookie has slightly browned. Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!