Plum Good Chops
The slight sweetness of this recipe really enhances the flavor of pork!
- 4 6-oz. boneless pork chops
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 shallot chopped
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 3 ripe plums pitted and peeled
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 teaspoons coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate pork chops overnight or for at least 4 hours (see recipe).
- Place pork chops in a large zipper-topped plastic bag.
- In a food processor, combine remaining ingredients (olive oil through black pepper); pour mixture over pork chops.
- Seal bag and refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- At time of cooking, heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add marinated pork chops and sear for 4 to 6 minutes per side or until cooked through.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Baked butternut squash and steamed baby Brussels sprouts.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!