Marinated Grilled Tenderloin
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin cut into serving pieces
- **DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate pork for 8 hours (see recipe).
- In a large zipper-topped plastic bag, combine olive oil, soy sauce, vinegar, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, parsley, mustard and pepper.
- Add tenderloin slices, seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 6 to 8 hours.
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH. Remove tenderloin pieces from marinade; discard marinade.
- Grill pork for 15 to 20 minutes, turning halfway through cooking time, until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees; serve.
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed broccoli and Faux-Tay-Toes (steam cauliflower till tender; drain; mash with butter, cream cheese and salt and pepper to taste till you get a mashed potatoes texture). SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve baked russet potatoes instead of faux-Tay-Toes. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure soy sauce, vinegar and Worcestershire are gluten free. KOSHER: Use boneless skinless chicken breast thighs. NUTRITION: Per Serving: 254 Calories; 8g Fat; 37g Protein; 6g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 111mg Cholesterol; 760mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 5 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 6
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!