Lime Chicken Bake
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 medium lime juice
- 1 large onion thinly sliced
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 4 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons ground garlic
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well to combine. Place ingredients into a medium-size baking dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes, then broil for another 5 minutes until the top browns slightly and starts to crisp. Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!