Grilled Salmon with Dill and Lemon
- 6 6-oz. salmon fillets
- 1/2 tablespoon unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh dill chopped
- Lemon wedges
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate salmon for 15 minutes (see recipe).
- Preheat outdoor or indoor grill to MEDIUM-HIGH or oven broiler. Place salmon fillets in a glass baking dish.
- In a small bowl or cup, combine melted butter and lemon juice; pour over salmon; marinate for 15 minutes.
- Grill/broil salmon for about 4 minutes per side (depending on thickness) or until just opaque, brushing with lemon marinade occasionally. Salt and pepper salmon while cooking.
- Sprinkle fillets with chopped dill and serve lemon wedges on the side.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed new potatoes and roasted asparagus (brush with a little vegetable oil and grill with the salmon, turning often). VEGETARIAN: Use non-breaded faux chicken patties instead of salmon. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: Per Serving: 209 Calories; 7g Fat; 34g Protein; 1g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 91mg Cholesterol; 183mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 5 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 0 Fat. Points: 5
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!