Grilled Chicken Parma
- 6 6-oz. boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/3 cups shredded part-skim Mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup sliced basil leaves
- 3 medium tomatoes sliced
- Heavy-duty aluminum foil wrap
- Preheat outdoor or indoor grill or oven broiler.
- Brush chicken with oil. Mix cheeses and basil in a bowl and set aside. Grill chicken for 4 to 5 minutes per side; top with tomato slices and cheese/basil mixture; cover with aluminum foil and cook for about 2 minutes, or until cheese melts.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Angel Hair pasta and a big salad. VEGETARIAN: Use eggplant instead chicken. KOSHER: Use soy cheese. GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: Per Serving: 311 Calories; 10g Fat; 49g Protein; 4g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 116mg Cholesterol; 331mg Sodium. Exchanges: 6 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 1 Fat. Points: 7
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!