Garlicy Kale Chips
- 8 large leaves kale chopped into small pieces
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 teaspoons ground garlic
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients and mix well to coat leaves evenly. Place kale onto prepared baking sheet evenly. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until leaves are slightly crispy. Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!