Garlic and Thyme Lamb
- 8 lamb chops
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup low sodium chicken broth or use homemade
- 3 shallots minced
- 3 tablespoons ghee or coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place lamb chops in a large baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients (garlic through black pepper); pour mixture over lamb chops and bake for 1 hour or until cooked to desired level of doneness.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed green beans and steamed rutabagas mashed with a little coconut cream and salt, pepper and to taste.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!