- 4 6-oz. flounder fillets
- 1 10-oz. package frozen spinach thawed and drained
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine or chicken broth
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 8 ounces shredded reduced fat Cheddar cheese
- Aluminum foil
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Spread spinach over the bottom of a small baking dish and arrange fillets on top.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice, white wine (or broth), garlic, onion powder and Old Bay seasoning, then cheese; cover with aluminum foil wrap and bake for 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Baked Hubbard squash and steamed green beans. SERVING SUGGESTION: Add steamed baby red potatoes. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure Old Bay seasoning is gluten free. KOSHER: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: Per Serving: 281 Calories; 6g Fat; 48g Protein; 6g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 94mg Cholesterol; 547mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 6 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 0 Fruit. Points: 6
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!